Friday, August 30, 2013

First Post

Hello! My name is Ella and I am currently a student of acupuncture and herbal medicine at the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. I was inspired this summer by some research assignments in Clinic Forum and decided I would like to start a blog to continue researching western topics and relating them to Chinese medicine. I intend for this to be multifaceted: 1. to, obviously, increase my education on common diseases I will encounter in clinic. 2. to form a discussion board between fellow acupuncturists/students who would like to contribute their ideas or counter mine so we can all learn. 3. to be an easy read for people who would like to know more about this medicine to gain a little insight into Eastern theories and the way we treat. I'm going to try to write a new post every week, however, forgive me if I get a little behind. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment